99th Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

99th Infantry Division

Battle Babies!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Jensen (Dansih Crusader)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jensen [99th ID]

Jensen [99th ID]

Application - Jensen (Dansih Crusader) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Jensen (Dansih Crusader)   Application - Jensen (Dansih Crusader) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:49 pm

Application - Mads Jensen
Current ingame name: Danish Crusader
Steam-ID: 0:0:18316697
last name: Jensen
Location (timezone): GMT+1
Avalibility (how much time can you devote to the unit): alot of time exept when i am in school, working or doing sport.
Desired Realism name: Pvt. M. Jensen
Previous Realism Experience: Yes i have played about 6 hours of realisme but i learn pretty fast.
Why are you joining the 99th? Becaus it would nice to be in a unit and this one looks really good.
Do you have a Mic? No Sad
Special Skills: i am good at hiding in special spots to shoot the enemy in the back, and i can use almost any weapon exept snipers, MGs and rockets.
Lastly, what should the 99th expect from you? that i does my best, but i might forget to post evry day.
Back to top Go down
Brass [99th ID] XO
Admin
Brass [99th ID] XO

Application - Jensen (Dansih Crusader) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Jensen (Dansih Crusader)   Application - Jensen (Dansih Crusader) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:38 pm

Accepted. But you have to try and get a microphone ASAP. Please add me on steam Pkerofdawn5

Thanks, Brass
Back to top Go down

Application - Jensen (Dansih Crusader)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
99th Infantry Division :: Recruitment Headquarters :: Enlistment Office-
Jump to: