99th Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

99th Infantry Division

Battle Babies!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Webster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Webster [99th ID]

Webster [99th ID]

Application - Webster Empty
PostSubject: Application - Webster   Application - Webster I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Current In-game Name: Biohazard

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:10683544

Last Name: Webster

Location (Time zone): East

Avalibility (how much time can you devote to the unit): I have no life so im on all the time besides school

Desired Realism name: Webster

Previous Realism Experience? if yes, how long, and previous Units?: I was in the 2nd armored (i think) and was in it for a month and i play realism a lot

Why are you joining the 99th? I noticed nice people and good leaders I like realism. It is rare to find a unit that allows 13 year olds

Do you have a Mic? Not now but I am planning on getting one

Special Skills: I can listen to orders good. I am pretty good with rifles kinda good with support. Can snipe kinda good.

Lastly, what should the 99th expect from you? Expect loyalty respect and i can be a good friend Wink
Back to top Go down
Brass [99th ID] XO
Admin
Brass [99th ID] XO

Application - Webster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Webster   Application - Webster I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:05 am

You've been accepted into the 99th Infantry Division under the command of Captain Kevetter. Add Brass (Pkerofdawn5) to your friends list to talk about BCT's.

Thanks, Brass
Back to top Go down

Application - Webster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
99th Infantry Division :: Recruitment Headquarters :: Enlistment Office-
Jump to: